Life Groups’ Vision, Mission, and Culture
Vision: Why do Life Groups exist?
“Growing while sharing life together (Acts 2:42-47)”
Mission: What are Life Groups about?
- Fellowship: Sharing life together.
- Discipleship: Guiding and empowering others to walk as followers of Jesus.
Culture: The convictions that form Life Groups
• God created us for relationships and we grow in our relationship with Him as we care for one another and share our lives together.
- Intimacy with Jesus.
• As members pray for each other and study God’s Word, they will live a more balanced and victorious life for Jesus.
- A reliable and safe experience.
• Although each Life Group is unique, the “essentials” of fellowship, the study of God’s Word, prayer, and encouragement are non-negotiable elements of every Life Group experience.
• Honesty, transparency, and freedom to be oneself are necessary for authentic community.
- Individuality and interpersonal respect.
• While each member is part of the group, each person’s unique personality, gifts, passions, and experience help minister to others and strengthen their faith. Life Groups are a safe environment where every person is accepted and loved unconditionally regardless of differences in opinion or background.
- The vision of The Cause Church.
• Life Groups are not their own “churches.” They are small groups connected to the vision, heart, and passion of The Cause.