VISION (Answers the “Why?” Question. Why do we exist as a church?)
Completely in love with God
Unconditionally loving people
Passionately serving Him
Fully committed to bringing others to Jesus.
MISSION (Answers the “What?” Question. What are we about?)
- Worship: Connecting people to God and to one another under the direction of the Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4-5; Matthew 22:34-40)
- Fellowship: Growing while sharing life together
- Discipleship: Leading people to Christ and equipping them to be fully functioning followers of Jesus.
(Psalm 119:97, 131, 133; Romans 8:29; Ephesians 4:12-13)
- Family Ministry: Establishing and supporting healthy individuals, relationships and families.
(Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Luke 4:18-19; 1 Timothy 3:4-5)
- Outreach: Partnering to impact the city, influence the region, touch the nation, and speak to the world.
(Acts 1:8; Colossians 4:5)
CULTURE (The convictions that form our congregation)
- Biblical Authority: Learning, loving, and living God’s Word is life-transforming. The Bible is our foundation for living.
(Romans 10:17; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
Q: Am I living according to Scripture?
- Purposeful Living: God created you to live with purpose and design – we call this “Life on Purpose.” His ways are always better.
(Ephesians 5:15-16; Colossians 1:16)
Q: Am I using my time, talents, and treasure wisely?
- Unlimited Generosity: God is the Ultimate Giver. He’s rich in generosity towards us so we should be generous towards others with our finances, speech and love.
(Proverbs 11:25; 18:21; 1 Corinthians 13:4-8).
Q: Am I a generous person?
- Authentic Integrity: We don’t pretend to be perfect, but we can have integrity as followers of Christ. We strive to honor the Lord with our thoughts, words and actions.
(1 Samuel 16:7; Psalm 78:72)
Q: Am I the same all the time, even when I’m alone?
- Loving Life: We laugh easily, joke often, and enjoy life because there’s nothing more fun than serving God!
Q: Am I having fun?
- Supernaturally Natural: We believe God uses us through the power of the Holy Spirit to bring His life, love and grace into daily circumstances.
Q: Am I responding to the Holy Spirit’s leading?
- Relational Evangelism: God’s love is most effectively conveyed within the context of personal relationships.
(John 1:40-42; 1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
Q: With whom will I share the Good News of Jesus?
- Genuine Community: Everyone is welcomed and loved just as they are. We’re a diverse, intergenerational, multi-ethnic, life-giving church family.
Q: Who have I met at church recently?
- Our Best: Excellence honors God and God honors excellence.
(1 Chronicles 25:1; Colossians 3:17, 23)
Q: Am I giving God my best in every area of my life?
- Empowered Followers: God has gifted each person uniquely to minister and serve others everywhere they go; both men and women can lead within and outside the church.
(Acts 1:8; 2:17-18; 1 Corinthians 12)
Q: Am I serving others?